Thank you to my friend and fellow coach, Emily Molnar for sharing her amazing recipe today! I have never tasted anything so flavorful and satisfying. The ingredient list will shock you too. Enjoy!
Preheat over 350 degrees. Mix all dry ingredients together. In a separate bowl, mash up the bananas and stir in the remaining wet ingredients. Slowly combine both bowls and sprinkle in the chocolate chips.
Spray muffin tin with cooking spray and pour batter into each muffin tray. Bake 20-25 minutes. Check each one before you take them out! Cool for 5-10 minutes before enjoying :)
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- 3 mashed bananas
- 1 Tbs. unsweetened almond milk or skim milk
- 1/4 cup agave
- 1 cup almond flour or quinoa
- 4 scoops vanilla whey protein
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips