Online personal trainer
An online coaching + personal training company is currently seeking a skilled, motivated, dynamic personal trainer to join our team. A session rate is available for the right individual. Coaching can be led from anywhere on the East coast or Mid-West.
- CPR and First Aid certified (ideal, not required).
- Current nationally accredited Personal Training certification.
- Able to create and maintain good relationships + communicate with other trainers and Serena.
- Able to use and work with Zoom/Virtual Training platform. Some training provided.
- Able to be flexible and adapt to last minute changes.
- Able to create and format a 30min workout focused mainly on strength training + HIIT.
- Able to be a self-starter who takes ownership of their coaching.
- Exhibits the highest degree of professionalism at all times.
- Must own a laptop and, be able to coach in a safe, open, quiet space with excellent wifi.
SerenaFit was launched in November of 2008, in Arlington VA with the intention to help people get healty. Having worked with hundreds of groups, clients, companies and thought leaders from all over the world for over 8 years, SerenaFit knows what the pertinent health challenges are for most busy, working adults and is out to provide the solution on an online platform that is easy to understand, utilize and engage with. SerenaFit will change the way you look at online wellness, and has paired up with like minded brands to provide users with nothing but exceptional, relevant, useful, real - life information that will assist you in custom creating a life you want to wake up to, everyday.
If you are interested in becoming a part of a progressive + innovative team of professionals by adding your skill set into the mix, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.